This helicopter skydive flight takes you over the Swiss Alps, free falling above the lakes of Lake Thun and Brienz and landing in Interlaken.
- Person Adults or Teens 14+ with Parent's Consent
Helicopter Skydiving Above Bern
Join us for a helicopter skydive over the medieval city of Bern. Tandem skydive from our helicopter at 4,000 meters above Bern, Switzerland’s capital city and the gateway to the Bernese Oberland, with spectacular panoramic views of the Swiss Alps and beyond.
We begin with a 10-minute scenic helicopter ride to altitude, with views of the medieval city on one side and the Swiss Alps on the other. Exit at 4,000 meters above Belp Airfield, free falling for 40-45 seconds and reaching speeds of 200 km/h. Take control of the parachute for a 5-minute canopy ride back to the ground.
Restrictions: The maximum weight per person is 100 kg (220 lbs).
- Helicopter ride: 10-minute ride to 14,000 feet (4,000 meters)
- Free Fall: 40 to 45-second free fall
- Parachute ride: 5 to 6-minute parachute ride
- Total duration: 2 hours (but please allow for some extra time)