This helicopter skydive takes you over the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau glaciers. Free fall into one of the most beautiful locations on earth: Lauterbrunnen.
- Person Adults or Teens 14+ with Parent's Consent
Skydiving in Interlaken, Switzerland
This helicopter skydive flight takes you over the Swiss Alps, viewing the lakes from above with the blue and green water of Lake Thun and Brienz, free falling above the lakes, and landing in Interlaken.
Jump from the Helicopter at 4,000 meters or 14,000 feet and enjoy the spectacular views of the famous peaks of Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau in the Bernese Oberland of Switzerland.
Restrictions: The maximum weight per person is 100 kg (220 lbs).
- Helicopter ride: 10-minute ride to 14,000 feet (4,000 meters)
- Free fall: 40 to 45-second free fall
- Parachute ride: 5 to 6-minute parachute ride
- Total duration: 2 hours (but please allow for some extra time)