This helicopter skydive flight takes you over the Swiss Alps, free falling above the lakes of Lake Thun and Brienz and landing in Interlaken.
Lauterbrunnen 007 Skydive
- Person Adults or Teens 14+ with Parent's Consent
Skydiving in Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland
The Lauterbrunnen helicopter skydive flight takes you over the glaciers of the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau mountains.
Once we reach 4,000 meters/14,000 feet, you free fall into one of the most beautiful skydive locations on earth, the valley and waterfalls of Lauterbrunnen, where the James Bond film On Her Majesty’s Secret Service and Point Break were filmed.
Restrictions: The maximum weight per person is 100 kg (220 lbs).
- Helicopter ride: 10-minute ride to 14,000 feet (4,000 meters)
- Free fall: 40 to 45-second free fall
- Parachute ride: 5 to 6-minute parachute ride
- Total duration: 2 hours (but please allow for some extra time)